WD HEARN COMMISSIONS AND INSTALLS SANCO MACHINE AT SPP IN CAPE CAPE
In November 2018 WD Hearn commissioned and installed a SANCO SVW-4222 Double Column Bridge Type CNC at SPP (Stainless Plate Products) in Bellville, Cape Town.
SACNCO SVW-4222 - three axes with linear guide ways:
- Boxway structure with enhanced design ensure high stability of machine.
- Cast iron base, working table, columns, cross beam, ram and guide ways.
- X,Y,Z axis utilize high rigidity linear guide ways for high speed and high precision machining.
- Low gear provides high torque, good for heavy cutting. High gear improves machining accuracy.
- Standard spindle speed of 6000rpm. Direct-driven spindle without gearbox as option.
- Specifications: Overall Size: 4000×1800mm, Max. Loading: 14ton, X Axis: 4200mm, Y Axis: 2100mm Z Axis: 800mm/(opt. 1000mm), Between Two Columns: 2200mm
SPP supplies the Automotive/Transport, Construction, Dairy, Food Processing, General Engineering, Marine, Materials Handling, Mining, Nuclear,
Petrochemical, Plastics, Pumps & Valves, Security, Signage/Shopfitting and Wine Production Industries in South Africa.