Starrett MV300 Video Measuring System
The Galileo MV 300 system is a general-purpose manual video based measurement system, ideal for quality assurance and inspection labs, and manufacturing, assembly and research facilities.
A precision mechanical bearing X-Y-Z stage and column translates data accurately and repeatedly to the Metlogix M3 touchscreen measuring solution.
|X/Y/Z Measuring Range||300x150x125mm|
|X/Y Accuracy in µm||E1=3.5+5L/1000|
|Z accuracy in µm||E1=2.5+5L/1000|
|Control System / Software||Metlogix M3|
|S Video Colour Camera||Supplied as standard|
|Surface Ring Illumination||LED or Fi-O|
|Transmitted Illumination||Supplied as on option|
|Coaxial Illumination||Supplied as on option|
|Dark Field Quadrant Illumination||.5x, 2.0X|
|Auxiliary Lenses (Optional)||Supplied as an option|
|Workstation||Supplied as an option|
|Video Pixel Calibration Standards||Supplied as an option|
|Calibration Standards||Supplied as an option|
HB400 Horizontal Benchtop Optical Comparator
Features & Specifications
- Available with a choice of a MetLogix M2 or several Quadra-Chek control systems
- Distinctive new styling
- Fully usable 400mm screen diameter
- Large measuring travel: 300mm X-axis, 150mm Y-axis
- Exceptionally stable, all metal construction for optimum performance and accuracy
- High precision workstage with 540mmx127mm top plate, with two machine slots for easy fixturing
- Stage weight capacity: 100 lbs
- Quick action change lens system
- 5x, 20x, 25x, 31.25x and 50x lenses available
- Dual mirror design for vertically correct image
- Digital protractor for accurate angle measurements, 1’ resolution
- ±15° workstage helix adjustment for accurate thread form inspection
- Fine adjustment on all axes, plus zero backlash, fast traverse mechanism on the X-axis
- Fully retractable fiber optic surface illumination with heavy-duty shielding
- Automatic edge detection option
- Motorized and CNC workstage options
- Optional OV2 quick change video camera with up to 200x magnification text
VF600 Vertical Floor Standing Optical Projector
- Fully usable 600mm diameter screen.
- Screen angled at an optimum 30° to give bright, easily viewed image, and allowing easy tracing or overlay work.
- Choice of two workstage size options with manual, motorised or CNC control.
- Fast traverse, quick release mechanism on X and Y Axis.
- Supplied complete with full canopy and curtains.
- Single lens mount or 3-lens quick change turret using silo system for maximum lens protection.
- Available with the full range of Quadra-Chek readout systems.
- Electronic digital protractor.
- Comprehensive range of multi-element precision ground lenses.
- 4Large range of accessories available.
- 4Lamp mounted helix facility.
- Screen Diameter: 600mm with precision cross lines, calibration markings and overlay clips.
- Workstage: Top plate - 400mmx225mm, Measuring Travel: 200mmx100mm
- Workstage Capacity: 30kg maximum (Evenly distributed)
- Illumination: Profile - Fan cooled, 150w halogen with yellow/green filter, Surface - Fan cooled 100w lamp/fibre optic system.
- Measurement/display systems: Linear - Heidenhain scales (0.001mm resolution). Simple DRO or Quadra-Chek readout systems with edge sensing option. Angle - Digital protractor (1 minute resolution). Quadra-Chek Q-Axis.
- Lenses: x10, x20, x25, x 311/4, x50, x100 (x5 to special order)
- Power Supply: 110/120/230/240/250V.AC50/60Hz, consumption 5A.