Shaddow Graph is a time tested, cost effective, solution for non-contact measurement. Shaddow Graph machines also commonly known as Optical Comparotors are simple to use, yet have excellent capacity to satisfy a wide range of applications and measuring requirements. Optical Comparitors from Starrett boast precision optics, superb lighting and a highly accurate workstage which combine to ensure bright, sharp images and exceptional accuracy. Horizontal models work well with parts that need to be fixtured, held in a vice, or on centers.
- <img typeof="foaf:Image" src="http://wdhearn.co.za/sites/default/files/styles/scale-width-220/public/Starrett-logo.jpg?itok=l80o5Tfs" width="220" height="51" alt="" />
HB400 Horizontal Benchtop Optical Comparator
Features & Specifications
- Available with a choice of a MetLogix M2 or several Quadra-Chek control systems
- Distinctive new styling
- Fully usable 400mm screen diameter
- Large measuring travel: 300mm X-axis, 150mm Y-axis
- Exceptionally stable, all metal construction for optimum performance and accuracy
- High precision workstage with 540mmx127mm top plate, with two machine slots for easy fixturing
- Stage weight capacity: 100 lbs
- Quick action change lens system
- 5x, 20x, 25x, 31.25x and 50x lenses available
- Dual mirror design for vertically correct image
- Digital protractor for accurate angle measurements, 1’ resolution
- ±15° workstage helix adjustment for accurate thread form inspection
- Fine adjustment on all axes, plus zero backlash, fast traverse mechanism on the X-axis
- Fully retractable fiber optic surface illumination with heavy-duty shielding
- Automatic edge detection option
- Motorized and CNC workstage options
- Optional OV2 quick change video camera with up to 200x magnification text
VF600 Vertical Floor Standing Optical Projector
- Fully usable 600mm diameter screen.
- Screen angled at an optimum 30° to give bright, easily viewed image, and allowing easy tracing or overlay work.
- Choice of two workstage size options with manual, motorised or CNC control.
- Fast traverse, quick release mechanism on X and Y Axis.
- Supplied complete with full canopy and curtains.
- Single lens mount or 3-lens quick change turret using silo system for maximum lens protection.
- Available with the full range of Quadra-Chek readout systems.
- Electronic digital protractor.
- Comprehensive range of multi-element precision ground lenses.
- 4Large range of accessories available.
- 4Lamp mounted helix facility.
- Screen Diameter: 600mm with precision cross lines, calibration markings and overlay clips.
- Workstage: Top plate - 400mmx225mm, Measuring Travel: 200mmx100mm
- Workstage Capacity: 30kg maximum (Evenly distributed)
- Illumination: Profile - Fan cooled, 150w halogen with yellow/green filter, Surface - Fan cooled 100w lamp/fibre optic system.
- Measurement/display systems: Linear - Heidenhain scales (0.001mm resolution). Simple DRO or Quadra-Chek readout systems with edge sensing option. Angle - Digital protractor (1 minute resolution). Quadra-Chek Q-Axis.
- Lenses: x10, x20, x25, x 311/4, x50, x100 (x5 to special order)
- Power Supply: 110/120/230/240/250V.AC50/60Hz, consumption 5A.