Long Bar Feeders
- Adjustment-free for different bar sizes.
- Hidden-and-secured wiring.
- Speedy bar change-over.
- Adjustable torque force and speed.
- Improved design for separating lubricant and remnant collection.
Short Bar Feeders
- Increases productivity and cuts production costs.
- Suits for profiled bar materials such as hex. & square.
- Compact design requires less floor space.
- User Friendly with a Human-Machine-Interface application.
- Feed materials accurately with a linear-guide system.
- An easy changeover with a V-channel-loading system.
- External LED display features bar position & length while fed.
- Offers a vibration free operation with unlimited rpm.
- Productivity increases and reduces manufacturing costs.
- No rpm limit leads to vibration free operation.
- Fast and smooth bar loading cycle.
- Smooth pushing motion combines with right liner guide sets.
- V-guide channel set adjusts easily for bar loading.
- Convenient remote controller.
- External LED displays bar material position and alarms.
- 'X' Linear Rails moves bar feeder to allow access to spindle liner and maintenance.
- Servo feeding features accurate positioning bar without a turret stop.
- HMI screen display shows alarm messages, easy for trouble shooting.
- Accurate processing of workpieces.
- Fast and accurate servo feeding system.
- Bar changeover controls via a Human-Machine-Interface display.
- External LED displays bar position and alarms.
- Cycling time for bar changeover runs less than 15sec
- Increase productivity and reduce manufacturing cost.
- No vibrations, allow precision machining at high speed.
- Stronger mechanical design, max bar diameter up to 105mm.
- Servo feeding system, provides accurate bar positioning without turret stopper.
- Adjustment free bar diameter changes.
- External LED display, easily monitor feeding and alarm situation.